It’s the end of April (Shakespeare’s Birthday Month) and a time to reflect on our project before moving forward with it.
Before we move on to our Second Cycle in May here is a little pause and a reflection on things that we (V&T) Team In Souliloquy have achieved in April.
This April the two of us have produced, written, directed and edited 6 new films.
What we actually did.
- Finished 6 new monologues in classical form and structure
- Designed the In Souliloquy logo and Character plates
- Story boarded 6 Souliloquies
- Cast 6 wonderful actors for the roles
- Built a website!
- Maintained and updated the website.
- Learned how to use vimeo
- Started and managed a very active twitter account (@insouliloquy)
- Sourced space to shoot the first cycle (thanks again to Jenny Dee) x
- Made candles for cupcakes on set.
- Shot 6 Souliloquies
- Captured 6 great performances on film and 2 with photos (thanks Jennifer Hook) x
- Edited 6 Souliloquies
- Sourced music for the 6 Souliloquies
- RE-EDITED 6 Souliloquies
- Uploaded 6 Souliloquies
- Released 6 Souliloquies on Vimeo and Soundcloud
- Made a blooper reel!
- Upgraded to a Vimeo PLUS account – in a week we went pro people…
- Started a soundcloud account so people can listen to the Souliloquies – which is very different from watching them. It’s like a soul whispering in your ear.
- Cast 6 new wonderful actors for Cycle 2
- Sourced space to shoot Cycle 2
- Fielded inquires about the project
- Got involved in The Stage’s twitter discussion on #StageToScreen
- WROTE 6 MORE NEW MONOLOGUES IN CLASSICAL FORM AND STRUCTURE
An enormous part of this work happened in the past week. On the 23rd of April 2016 400 years since William Shakespeare died we filmed and by the end of this month our first cycle was released.
Please celebrate the end of April by sharing on our unique responses to Shakespeare’s work and stay tuned to the website and twitter for news of more souls seeking an audience.
Love Tilly and Victorine